Great Singapore Sale
FYI, the Great Singapore Sale just started yesterday!

Orchard Road
Jasmine, her friends and I went to shopping at Orchard!~ Well, it wasn't too crowded and that was great! I don't really like crowded place. We shop around from afternoon until evening.
Man, I tell you, it's damn syiok leh! I can't even recall the very last time I windows-shopping with my mom for that many hours, that many places...
After walking around, Jasmine's friend reminded me of buying a shirt. I wanted to get a long sleeve shirt, but the shirts there are either too big or too expensive for me. Aih, so I ended up with just three bars of soap. Paiseh.
Anyway, we had our lunch at Swanson restaurant, the restaurant that opens 24/7 and famous for it's ice-cream. I never tried the ice cream there because I'm too full eating the Baked Chicken Rice and... It was really expensive. But once in a while it's okay lah *whines*
I'm quite tired right now, cause I've been designing cards just now. I'll stop here then, see ya!
P.S. My PDA was broken few days ago, have to bring it back to Malaysia to fix it. AAaaaa!!! I can't take pictures!!!
P.P.S. I just remember there was this little boy who came in front of me and ask, "Are you a japanese?" ^_^;; I guess most probably he needed help to use the photographing machine, but I can't find him when I realize his intention and Jasmine is just right beside me. Aiyak.
Orchard Road
Jasmine, her friends and I went to shopping at Orchard!~ Well, it wasn't too crowded and that was great! I don't really like crowded place. We shop around from afternoon until evening.
Man, I tell you, it's damn syiok leh! I can't even recall the very last time I windows-shopping with my mom for that many hours, that many places...
After walking around, Jasmine's friend reminded me of buying a shirt. I wanted to get a long sleeve shirt, but the shirts there are either too big or too expensive for me. Aih, so I ended up with just three bars of soap. Paiseh.
Anyway, we had our lunch at Swanson restaurant, the restaurant that opens 24/7 and famous for it's ice-cream. I never tried the ice cream there because I'm too full eating the Baked Chicken Rice and... It was really expensive. But once in a while it's okay lah *whines*
I'm quite tired right now, cause I've been designing cards just now. I'll stop here then, see ya!
P.S. My PDA was broken few days ago, have to bring it back to Malaysia to fix it. AAaaaa!!! I can't take pictures!!!
P.P.S. I just remember there was this little boy who came in front of me and ask, "Are you a japanese?" ^_^;; I guess most probably he needed help to use the photographing machine, but I can't find him when I realize his intention and Jasmine is just right beside me. Aiyak.
3 Comments:
wow,wat a nice shopping!!!!with Japanese woh!told u already,u really looks like japanese,zi bin,no.......Fukuyama Bin!
I dun think you look like Japanese... your eyes are not like Japanese and.. your clothes.. not like Japanese AT ALL!! :P
Haha, see! Even Jasmine agrees I don't look like Japanese :P
Post a Comment
<< Home