Time is running out
Wansuk, Pruegsapakom 20, 2548 B.E.
The plane took off.
Wanangkan, Pruegsapakom 24, 2548 B.E.
4/5 ช่วงเวลา .

Argh?
Until now, I'm still wasn't sure if I've gotten the answer that I wanted. I'm still trying to figure it out.
Or is the answer not possible to be figured out?
Some says you can't find the answer, it's only the answer that come and find you. That's true. Others say you need to think to find the answer. That's true too.
So which is the correct way?
It depends. One thing that I never regret taking the marketing course is that I realize out of all the choices in life, there are no single correct answer, but many. There are more than one choices that lead to the same result. The only difference is the way you do it.
The plane took off.
Wanangkan, Pruegsapakom 24, 2548 B.E.
4/5 ช่วงเวลา .
Argh?
Until now, I'm still wasn't sure if I've gotten the answer that I wanted. I'm still trying to figure it out.
Or is the answer not possible to be figured out?
Some says you can't find the answer, it's only the answer that come and find you. That's true. Others say you need to think to find the answer. That's true too.
So which is the correct way?
It depends. One thing that I never regret taking the marketing course is that I realize out of all the choices in life, there are no single correct answer, but many. There are more than one choices that lead to the same result. The only difference is the way you do it.
2 Comments:
^^ wah.. suddenly post like those 'serious' stuff geh... O_O
-vana-
One of the reason why I blog mar... To express your own ideas :P
Post a Comment
<< Home