Dance lesson
The dance lesson just now was just fantastic! The main reason being is that, Jasmine sent me a new dance shirt straight from Japan! It's a grey color, long sleeves with stich pattern~ Thank you very much Jasmine!
For some reason, having a new dance shirt that is given by Jasmine has somehow boosted my morale. The Tango and Jive lesson were... oh man, fantastic! The urge for dancing was strong as if I haven't dance for a month! (even though I just had my dance lesson last Saturday, that was like, 4 days?)
“It takes two to Tango”, my father told me. I finally manage to get up my courage and chat with my dance partners. But I'm still bad in memorizing their names, which I only remember a girl called Shena, and a guy called Jin Her. I really need to find a partner to dance with on Votre Soiree (Your Evening in French)... Argh, Jasmine, where are you!? (^_^)
Today I skipped the boring activity that occupies my time from Monday to Saturday, afternoon till night. Instead of attending, I took a nap and had some personal time. I've sacrifice too much for it.
But anyway, HowYuan brought some cakes from the shop he's working and share with my friends and I! Thanks HowYuan! It was a small cake with egg tart inside, and cream on the top. Yummy~
And King Liang just came over and chat with me. Guess what, he just moved to the same block as mine! He's joining a summer program with Aussie, so nice. He'll be going to Australia this year end, wish him good luck!
For some reason, having a new dance shirt that is given by Jasmine has somehow boosted my morale. The Tango and Jive lesson were... oh man, fantastic! The urge for dancing was strong as if I haven't dance for a month! (even though I just had my dance lesson last Saturday, that was like, 4 days?)
“It takes two to Tango”, my father told me. I finally manage to get up my courage and chat with my dance partners. But I'm still bad in memorizing their names, which I only remember a girl called Shena, and a guy called Jin Her. I really need to find a partner to dance with on Votre Soiree (Your Evening in French)... Argh, Jasmine, where are you!? (^_^)
Today I skipped the boring activity that occupies my time from Monday to Saturday, afternoon till night. Instead of attending, I took a nap and had some personal time. I've sacrifice too much for it.
But anyway, HowYuan brought some cakes from the shop he's working and share with my friends and I! Thanks HowYuan! It was a small cake with egg tart inside, and cream on the top. Yummy~
And King Liang just came over and chat with me. Guess what, he just moved to the same block as mine! He's joining a summer program with Aussie, so nice. He'll be going to Australia this year end, wish him good luck!
2 Comments:
I am glad to know that you like the shirt. I decided to buy the shirt for you, because I knew you were looking for a long-sleeve shirt for the dance lesson and I owe you more than S$100...
Agrrr... I really wanna join the dance lesson with you guys!! Every time you write about the dance lesson, you TEMPT me alot to go back Singapore...
Eh?? Me?? You want me to be your partner for the party? Hum.. then give me a invitation with return tickets from Japan to Singapore lah!! :P
Really? That I should write more about the dance lesson! Hehe.
Yer, don't be so naughty lah. Go buy your own return ticket. Hehe (^_^)
Post a Comment
<< Home