Sunday, June 26, 2005

Dance partner

It's getting late now and I ought to sleep, but I just felt I should blog about my dance lesson today.

I finally get to dance with one of the girl that I notice for quite some time, whom I rarely get a chance to dance with her. The reason I noticed is because she dances well, and girls that dance well always get my attention.

And I always like to dance with them because often enough, they always correct my mistake. But often enough, I don't get a chance because other guys get to partner with them first! Never mind about that, I just have to be faster next time.

So I get the chance to invite her for dance. I was surprised by her movement as she gets into the starting position. It was quick and swift. We had to get into starting position two times because I stepped back for the first time because I'm surprised.

Getting into starting position was just like how our instructor did it. It's totally different with my other dance patners that I dance with. Most of the time, my dance partner always needed some time to get into position after I motioned for the starting position.

Another thing that my instructor pointed out that, the distance between partners in Tango should be close, and she did that. Even though I don't feel comfortable getting too close to a stranger, but being able to dance smoothly is great!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home