Musical Baton
Got the Musical Baton from Jasmine...
* Total volume of music files on my computer
I have 2.75 GB of songs in my hard disk now. I've just reformated my hard disk so...
* Song playing right now
Calender Girl - Jive
Little Turtle Dance - Jive
* The last CD I bought
Cyndi - 爱你, if I'm not wrong, that's the 3rd CD that I brought. Hehe.
* Five songs(tunes) I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me
Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin
Accidentally In Love - Counting Crows
That Thing You Do - The Wonders
遇见 - 孫燕姿
晴天 - JayChow
* Five people to whom I'm passing the baton
Vana
Kok Leng
Hwa Chin
Takayaki
King Liang
* Total volume of music files on my computer
I have 2.75 GB of songs in my hard disk now. I've just reformated my hard disk so...
* Song playing right now
Calender Girl - Jive
Little Turtle Dance - Jive
* The last CD I bought
Cyndi - 爱你, if I'm not wrong, that's the 3rd CD that I brought. Hehe.
* Five songs(tunes) I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me
Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin
Accidentally In Love - Counting Crows
That Thing You Do - The Wonders
遇见 - 孫燕姿
晴天 - JayChow
* Five people to whom I'm passing the baton
Vana
Kok Leng
Hwa Chin
Takayaki
King Liang
3 Comments:
aiya paiseh..hehe...wat is musical baton?
Check my post on "Musical Baton" and just follow what I did :-)
aiya..why pass to me? i lazy la.. plus i dont know how much music i have..hahaha.. you want to know what songs i have? i have edison chen,nicholas tse, nicholas teo, cyndi wang n fiona (from you), nndaskjdka.makd, dkasd,.sdahi.dadkjahoidja, etc.. hheeehee
Post a Comment
<< Home