Merdeka Day
I just came back from Merdeka Day celebration in my hostel. There are many Malaysians gathering in the basketball court this year, but I still miss the last year's Merdeka Day celebration.
Even though this year the celebration started at 9 pm, but I went there at 11.45pm just for the countdown. Activities before the countdown was b-o-r-i-n-g, so I didn't miss anything. Ha! Those who when there early, you sucks! Damn, I like blogging.
I met my Malaysian friends down the basketball court and we did countdown together. I get to meet friends from other faculties, which we rarely have any chance to meet because of different timetable and lecture theater.
One of my friends was so surprised that I used his English name to address him. He said I sounds like a stranger to him.
"Why didn't you call me with my Chinese name?"
Even though this year the celebration started at 9 pm, but I went there at 11.45pm just for the countdown. Activities before the countdown was b-o-r-i-n-g, so I didn't miss anything. Ha! Those who when there early, you sucks! Damn, I like blogging.
I met my Malaysian friends down the basketball court and we did countdown together. I get to meet friends from other faculties, which we rarely have any chance to meet because of different timetable and lecture theater.
One of my friends was so surprised that I used his English name to address him. He said I sounds like a stranger to him.
"Why didn't you call me with my Chinese name?"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home