Empty
What is reality and what is dream?
How do you define them?
Did you notice,
When something good has happened,
We'll say it's like a dream;
When something bad had happened.
We'll say it's the reality.
But why can't it be other way around?
It's just a dream when bad things happened,
The reality is when the good things happened.
Maybe,
We're so used to worrying so many things,
Cruelty became the main part of life,
And we think that it's the reality.
But,
I'm worried,
Whether I'm right...
Or wrong...
How do you define them?
Did you notice,
When something good has happened,
We'll say it's like a dream;
When something bad had happened.
We'll say it's the reality.
But why can't it be other way around?
It's just a dream when bad things happened,
The reality is when the good things happened.
Maybe,
We're so used to worrying so many things,
Cruelty became the main part of life,
And we think that it's the reality.
But,
I'm worried,
Whether I'm right...
Or wrong...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home