Thursday, December 08, 2005

Kendo Camp, Day Two

I've joint NUSKK training camp which started yesterday. Today training is just as fun as the first training yesterday. It was so tiring yet so fulfilling!

The training camp lasted over three days time, with three training session each day, and only one training session on the last day. So the schedule was like, 10 to 12 pm training, 12 to 2 pm break, 2 to 4 pm training, 4 to 6 pm break, 6 to 8 pm training and supper after that.

The best part is, throughout the nonstop training, the gi and hakama that we were wearing could neither be washed or fully dried! I was lucky because I went back PGP during the night instead of staying over in the hall for the camp. So I get to wear gi and hakama which were wet with water. Some of my Kendo mates get to wear their extra gi and hakama, but most of them just wear gi and hakama which weren't washed at all.

I'm not sure if it just me or those sweaty gi and hakama don't smell that bad afterall.

Anyway, I just finished bathing my aching body, had a nice dinner, enjoying the tea with Christmas songs now. Part of my forearm is swelling now because of the kote cuts. But still the camp is nice, and my sensei praised me that I have a strong spirit. So he uses jodan no kamae on me, which he only used the kamae on two people throughout the two days training. Hehe!




3 Comments:

Blogger Secret Agent said...

LOL, thanks!

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ waah, nice!!! hehe, looks like gand is now sensei's fav pet XD nene, ganbatte! den come back n teach me kendo yea? XD

2:48 AM  
Blogger Secret Agent said...

If you're willing to learn, I won't mind teaching! :D

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home