Kendo Training
I have Kendo training today. After training,
I HAVE BLISTER ON MY LEFT PALM!!!
I'm not sure whether it's normal to get blister on palm, but I just couldn't imagine how a thick dear skin can failed to protect my hand from friction. And it only happens to my left hand, my right hand looks fine to me.
Anyway, I got a fortune cookie from our president, Sherm. Fortune cookies contains a piece of paper, which was meant to tell your fortune. And you eat the cookie, not the paper. Ha!

Cute~
When I stare at it, I was half expecting that I'll be getting a message saying "You're late, do 50 haya suburi". Huh, scary. Anyway, I was surprised by the message I get! It says "You'll get the chance to travel, feeling happy"!

“会有出外旅行的机会,心情愉快。”
What else can it be more exciting than that! I want to go Japan! にほんでいきます!~
I HAVE BLISTER ON MY LEFT PALM!!!
I'm not sure whether it's normal to get blister on palm, but I just couldn't imagine how a thick dear skin can failed to protect my hand from friction. And it only happens to my left hand, my right hand looks fine to me.
Anyway, I got a fortune cookie from our president, Sherm. Fortune cookies contains a piece of paper, which was meant to tell your fortune. And you eat the cookie, not the paper. Ha!

Cute~
When I stare at it, I was half expecting that I'll be getting a message saying "You're late, do 50 haya suburi". Huh, scary. Anyway, I was surprised by the message I get! It says "You'll get the chance to travel, feeling happy"!

“会有出外旅行的机会,心情愉快。”
What else can it be more exciting than that! I want to go Japan! にほんでいきます!~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home