MENSA chill & chat
The MENSA chill & chat activity was great! It was held in Suntec city NUSSU guild house, which means it's damn high class lor! Initially I went there for the chicken wings, which they usually serve during the activities, but I was late and the chicken wings were finished. Nevertheless it was enjoyable!
We played Loot, a pirate themed card game. Even though it was just a card game, I played with other Mensians 3 hours straight. Wohoo! I was tied 1st place for the first match, lost but caused havoc for the 2nd match, lost again for the 3rd match. The 3rd match wasn't that fun because they've changed the rules. But overall it wasn't that bad! Especially the partnering part!

(Arguing over a merchant ship valued 6 golds)
I: "Protect my ship and I'll give you 3 golds"
Pirate A: "Attack his ship and I'll give you 3 golds"
Pirate B: "Hmmm..... *considering*"
I: "*looks at my captured merchant ship, looks at pirate A empty hand* I'll give you 4 golds!"
*Everyone breaks into laughter*
Pirate B: "Deal!"
Pirate A: "...Shit..."
Of course, sometimes the deals doesn't turn out to be fair...
Pirate C: "We'll split 4:1. You take 1, I take 4"
Pirate D: "Roar! Talk to my parrot! Roar! *proceed on removing his pants*"
Of course, Pirate C & D's conversation wasn't real. But I think that will happen if we continue to play for another hour. Hehe!
I'm looking forward for next chill & chat session and my MENSA jacket!
Did I tell you all that I feel like dancing ballroom dance now? The feeling is back! I thought I never wanted to dance again, but my feeling now is like a pirate ship on fire! Ladies, start dancing with my rhythm!
Now if only I can join tomorrow dance lesson... ^_^
We played Loot, a pirate themed card game. Even though it was just a card game, I played with other Mensians 3 hours straight. Wohoo! I was tied 1st place for the first match, lost but caused havoc for the 2nd match, lost again for the 3rd match. The 3rd match wasn't that fun because they've changed the rules. But overall it wasn't that bad! Especially the partnering part!

(Arguing over a merchant ship valued 6 golds)
I: "Protect my ship and I'll give you 3 golds"
Pirate A: "Attack his ship and I'll give you 3 golds"
Pirate B: "Hmmm..... *considering*"
I: "*looks at my captured merchant ship, looks at pirate A empty hand* I'll give you 4 golds!"
*Everyone breaks into laughter*
Pirate B: "Deal!"
Pirate A: "...Shit..."
Of course, sometimes the deals doesn't turn out to be fair...
Pirate C: "We'll split 4:1. You take 1, I take 4"
Pirate D: "Roar! Talk to my parrot! Roar! *proceed on removing his pants*"
Of course, Pirate C & D's conversation wasn't real. But I think that will happen if we continue to play for another hour. Hehe!
I'm looking forward for next chill & chat session and my MENSA jacket!
Did I tell you all that I feel like dancing ballroom dance now? The feeling is back! I thought I never wanted to dance again, but my feeling now is like a pirate ship on fire! Ladies, start dancing with my rhythm!
Now if only I can join tomorrow dance lesson... ^_^
2 Comments:
OMGGGG!! MENSA!!!
lolx, is it possible 4 gand to get nerdier? hehe, GO GAND! XD
and...
HAPPY VALENTINES!!
Happy Velentine's Day!
Post a Comment
<< Home