故事,Story
原来
每个人都有着自己的故事
I realized
Everyone has his own story
当我看到了别人的故事
也看到了自己的情节
When I saw other's story
I found my own
我发现
我的过去已是个回忆了
I realized
My past has became a memory
深深地记载着
涂改不了
Inscripted
Perpetuated
我翻开了我自己的故事书
阅读了
I turned my own pages
I read
一切
已经是个回忆了
Everything
Has became a memory
人生
Life
仿佛
一切都被一支看不见的笔
一页一页地记载着
As if
There is an invisible pen
Writing down everything from pages to pages
谢谢你
让我发现了你
也让我发现了自己
Thank you
For letting me discover you
And discovering myself at the same time
现在
我开始写新的一章了
Now,
It's time for me to start a new chapter
精彩的新一页
An exciting new page
一定
I'm sure
斌
每个人都有着自己的故事
I realized
Everyone has his own story
当我看到了别人的故事
也看到了自己的情节
When I saw other's story
I found my own
我发现
我的过去已是个回忆了
I realized
My past has became a memory
深深地记载着
涂改不了
Inscripted
Perpetuated
我翻开了我自己的故事书
阅读了
I turned my own pages
I read
一切
已经是个回忆了
Everything
Has became a memory
人生
Life
仿佛
一切都被一支看不见的笔
一页一页地记载着
As if
There is an invisible pen
Writing down everything from pages to pages
谢谢你
让我发现了你
也让我发现了自己
Thank you
For letting me discover you
And discovering myself at the same time
现在
我开始写新的一章了
Now,
It's time for me to start a new chapter
精彩的新一页
An exciting new page
一定
I'm sure
斌
3 Comments:
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
nice poem! Di Di is so talented~~
Sis really enjoyed reading your blog...=)
Thanks for the compliment :)
T_T so nice... demo it sounds so sad >_< nene ^^ long time no chat, hehe. how r u, hope ur fine ya!! ganbatte in skool ^^
OSCARS ON MAONDAY~!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home