Breakfast
My last few weeks was hectic. There are 2 lab reports, 1 term paper, 2 tutorials due next week. And I can't even get full score for my Japanese midterm! I guess that is much expected as I didn't spend much time on it. Oops.
I planned to finish my lab report by today, but I've totally forgotten the PC cluster and lab is closed on Sunday. So much for a trip back and forth from school. Well, since the school canteens are closed, and I got sick of the residence's canteen smell sticking onto my cloth everytime I eat there, I decided to prepare my own breakfast.

Baked beans, toast bread, sausages, fried eggs, miso soup with shimeiji mushroom, salad
Yeap, this is the breakfast that I had today. Everything done and ready to eat in less than half an hour time! I used olive oil to fry the eggs, sausage and salad, and I used made in Japan mayonnaise for the salad too. Hehe, jealous or not!?
However, depending on the ingredients avaliable, you may join me for either breakfast, dinner or supper. I'm not cooking for lunch, as there's no such thing as free lunch. Of course, you might want to drop by to witness one of the fatest and laziest fish in my room.

Mirin~
That's pretty much sum up for today's post. Time to get back to my reports, see ya!
I planned to finish my lab report by today, but I've totally forgotten the PC cluster and lab is closed on Sunday. So much for a trip back and forth from school. Well, since the school canteens are closed, and I got sick of the residence's canteen smell sticking onto my cloth everytime I eat there, I decided to prepare my own breakfast.

Baked beans, toast bread, sausages, fried eggs, miso soup with shimeiji mushroom, salad
Yeap, this is the breakfast that I had today. Everything done and ready to eat in less than half an hour time! I used olive oil to fry the eggs, sausage and salad, and I used made in Japan mayonnaise for the salad too. Hehe, jealous or not!?
However, depending on the ingredients avaliable, you may join me for either breakfast, dinner or supper. I'm not cooking for lunch, as there's no such thing as free lunch. Of course, you might want to drop by to witness one of the fatest and laziest fish in my room.

Mirin~
That's pretty much sum up for today's post. Time to get back to my reports, see ya!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home