Monday, May 08, 2006

Back

I'm going back to my hometown today! I think it was like four months ago since I last went back home. Opps, naughty boy! And... This time I'm going back for only a few days. I hope my parents will understand! Cause I need to prepare for my competitions, grading and performance! Maybe I'll go back again after the competitions are finished.

Before that, check out the picture I took!


On the beach of Pulau Ubin (taken with k750i!)




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

つごい!!!

いいですね。あなたの けいたいでんわは とてもかこいです!わたしもかいたいです!でもおかねがいません。。。

その けいたいでんわは しゃしんお とります ほんとうに きえりでし!

lolz, takpe, I pun tak faham wat i jus said, haha..

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait akhir ayat tu wrong XD

その けいたいでんわは しゃしんお とります ほんとうに きれいです!

XD okie, got to run of to jap class... @_@

じゃね!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Secret Agent said...

そのけいたいでんわがとてもすきです!Bluetooth と Java games もありますから、たのしいです~ いつもわたしはしゃしんをとります!なにもとります!へへ

あぁ、たいへんですね!でも、ヴァナちゃんのご両親はおかねがありませんか?そして、ごりょうしんはヴァナちゃんにけいたいでんわをおくります!

Ne, you should take note of あります、います、and the partical を. Please let me know my mistake too, おねがいします!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home