Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Exam nightmare

I can't believe this. I just had my 3rd exam nightmare ever since my exam finished 2 weeks ago. I dreamt that I've forgotten to attend my exam just now... I was so in to it that I dreamt of planning what I should do next semester...

Argh! Unforgivable!!! Where is the holiday feeling!!!

Maybe I was just suffocating in my own room. I've been watching anime for the whole day in my room yesterday. Now I understand why girls like dramas so much. However I prefer anime over drama. That's because one of the difference between anime and drama is that the characters are drawn, which means... It can be more funny. LOL!

Well, anyway, after finished watching 1 session of anime, my head was filled with Japanese language. Anime poisoning? Putting that aside, I realized some words cannot be directly translated. Language is just a tools of communication, and the usage of words depend on the culture of the person. It's just like how you use cute and pretty, love and like.

Yawn. It's 8 am now, I don't think I'll want to sleep again after having that nightmare. The days that I'm having now doesn't seem to differ much. Instead of studies, I have all the activities that I needed to be done.

Not that I do not enjoy it, but give me break!

I can't believe a guy like me who always slack would said that. I feel like going back into nature and live with the animals. Maybe I can attain my inner peace and communicate with animals... That would be so exciting! Maybe I should get a part time job as a zoo keeper. Or maybe I should look for money to do some traveling ^_^



Pulau Ubin




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe,

ごめんね lolx, i dunno how to change お to the other character @_@ わかりませんでした.

せんしゅの すいよびは しけんです!しけんは たいへんむずかしですから、こわいです!それから、べんきょうしませんでした!

ガンさんの にほんごは たいへんいいですね!ひとりで(?)べんきょうしますか。

いま,イポーが いますか。いつ(particle?)、だいがっこうえいきますか。KLえきませんか, どう(what?)ですか。

lolx, i still blur blur with da particles, particularly 'ga' and 'de'. ooh.. and i'm still not so sure what the 'te' and 'nai' forms are used for T_T

3:07 PM  
Blogger Secret Agent said...

You can type "wo" for を lah, わかりますか?

どうしてにほんごをべんきょうしませんか!? いまから、がんばってね!

へへ、ときどきひとりでべんきょうします。わたしもともだちとべんきょうします。にほんのともだちがいますから、いつもいっしょにはなします。Lucky!

いまシンガポールにいます。せんしゅうのにちようびにきました。わたしはじかんがありませんから、KLへ行きませんでした。ごめんね!

For what I learnt, に is used when you have a specific time or location. Else you can ignore it, such as when you're using いつ、せんしゅう、らいねん. If you're using せんしゅうのとようび, you'll have to use に。

どうですか is correct, but it means "how". You should ask どうして if you want to ask "why". Hehe, you should do more excersice lah!!!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Secret Agent said...

I think "te" and "nai" form is used for informal conversation. You've already learnt that lah?

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home