It's holiday, again!
I've been through half of my final year now! OMG, that is so fast! One more semester and I'm going to graduate. Tsk tsk tsk...
Anyway, I just had my Japanese Language Proficiency Test level 3 last week. It wasn't too difficult, cause everything is objective and no writing. I don't think that's sufficient to gauge the language proficiency, especially in terms of speaking. Anyway, I hope I can get some interesting jobs with my JLPT 3 certificate!
I need to get back with my games right now, will blog more later!
Anyway, I just had my Japanese Language Proficiency Test level 3 last week. It wasn't too difficult, cause everything is objective and no writing. I don't think that's sufficient to gauge the language proficiency, especially in terms of speaking. Anyway, I hope I can get some interesting jobs with my JLPT 3 certificate!
I need to get back with my games right now, will blog more later!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home