Monday, February 28, 2005

Muscle ache

Argh! Since yesterday morning I'm having muscle ache all over my body! My legs, arms, back... And my legs are still aching now. It has been a long time since the last time I have muscle aching because of "sports". Normally my muscle will ache only after I went to gym, but never after basketball match. Come to think of it, the match was pretty intense, with 12 people playing full court!

That day, I met a guy name "Min Zhi" while playing the basketball match. For those non-chinese speaking people, "Min Zhi" sounds like "name" in chinese, and interesting thing happened. During the match's break, someone asked for his name and the conversation goes like this...

"Hey, what's your name ar?"

"His name is called "name" (Min Zhi) lah!"

"Haha... Very funny. Your name is really called "name"?"

"Yah"

"Serious?"

"Yalah!"

*stuns*

"..."

Oh well, yesterday was Sunday and like I've said, my whole body was aching so I can't go anywhere. So I ended up tweaking my blog and watching some movies. Catwomen wasn't that bad, but it wasn't too good either. South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut was pretty f... er... messed up just like usual, except this time it's bigger, longer and "uncensored". Not for faint of heart though :P

Uhuh... How can I missed out about my faulty transponder. My transponder was broken yesterday... by me I think. But it wasn't my fault!!! I saw there's crack at the side of the transponder so I opened it up. I was thinking since I've opened the transponder, why not change the battery too? So I found a CR2032 battery in my drawer and replace it. Oops, not working. So I changed back to the original stock battery. It wasn't working either. I was like, what the!? So I thought the battery might be the problem, so I went to George's Mart to get the battery. I went there and I can't find any, so I went to the Fire Command Center to find the security guard.

"Hi, my transponder is spoilt."

"We can't do anything, the office is closed, you'll have to wait until Monday."

*frown*

"You can "tumpang" (stay) your friends room lah"

"Okie..."

I walked away happy and sad. I'm sad because he didn't fix my transponder, and I'm happy because he didn't specifically say I can "tumpang" in my girl or boy friend room :D He thought I can't access to my room but actually I can, it's just that I can't lock it from outside. And I can blame everything on him if I were to be caught for sharing room with my friend! *grin* But that night I'm slept in my own room, cause I don't want to sleep on the floor of my friend's room (T_T)




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my soup is better today!! I eat it this morning and evening. but... as I tell you.. someone took my meat! I am sure...
I still have a bit. I can have it tomorrow morning before I go to my Thai class? or... now... :P

2:29 AM  
Blogger Secret Agent said...

If you want my advice, I believe the meats will be much more comfortable inside my stomach :D

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you ask your mom to teach me cooking? can you help me to ask her what should I put for the soup?

3:33 AM  
Blogger Secret Agent said...

いいよ!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home