A journey with 10 friends
Just finished my math's midterm test. It wasn't too good, but what can you expect from a slacker like me! Argh! From tomorrow onwards must start working hard liao!
I tried to walk back to my dormitory instead of taking bus. I always do that when I was unhappy... And I'm glad that I decided to walk back, cause I met a lot of my friends that I don't expect to meet on the way back! Futhermore, it has been nearly a week I didn't wear my jogging shoe to lectures or tutorials. So I feel exceptionaly springy just now. Hehe!
Let's see... On the way going back from LT7A, I saw Sok Ming walking with her friends. Then I saw Yi Di. We have a moment of silence because... I was pretty speechless so I continue walk on after saying goodbye. Since my friend Yeng Foong stays in Raffles Hall which I'll be passing by, so I dropped by and visit him. On the way there I met Yi Hao, which is heading to the nearest bus stop. After visiting my friend, I walked back through the Sports Recreation Center and I saw Winson at the bus stop. We greeted each other but that didn't stop me, so I went on walking. When I walked to the Science faculty, I saw the bus coming and I decided to take the bus and stopped walking. I don't know why I decided to change my mind but I felt I should be taking the bus. The flow of life. Destiny. Just kidding :P
Anyway, I saw Ming Rui from Kendo when I was walking towards the bus stop, and the bus reached the bus stop by the time I reached there. I waved at Ming Rui before alighting the bus. Guess who I saw on the bus, Dewi and Dong Rong. By that time, I was pretty stun on what happened to me that day. I stared blankly outside the bus on the way back, as if I'll caught sight of something. Sure enough, I caught sight of Jasmine standing by the roadside.
Of course, on the first glance I can't recognize is her because the girl was pretty :P But on the second glance I thought it was her, so I wonder if I should wait for her at the foyer or go find her. Finally I decided to wait for her. After that I walk back to my block with her. Looks like she brought a new dancing shoe, new top and a new skirt *jealous*
Come to think of it, I met 10 of my friends on the way back to my room...
I would like to say to all the friends that I met, thanks for being my friend. I'm sorry if I being fussy, sissy, stupid, mindless, eager or whatever bad things that I didn't notice of, but I promise I'll try my best to change my bad habits. Thanks for being my friend and making my life worthwhile :-)
(I cried. Now I understand now why people cries when they are happy...)
I tried to walk back to my dormitory instead of taking bus. I always do that when I was unhappy... And I'm glad that I decided to walk back, cause I met a lot of my friends that I don't expect to meet on the way back! Futhermore, it has been nearly a week I didn't wear my jogging shoe to lectures or tutorials. So I feel exceptionaly springy just now. Hehe!
Let's see... On the way going back from LT7A, I saw Sok Ming walking with her friends. Then I saw Yi Di. We have a moment of silence because... I was pretty speechless so I continue walk on after saying goodbye. Since my friend Yeng Foong stays in Raffles Hall which I'll be passing by, so I dropped by and visit him. On the way there I met Yi Hao, which is heading to the nearest bus stop. After visiting my friend, I walked back through the Sports Recreation Center and I saw Winson at the bus stop. We greeted each other but that didn't stop me, so I went on walking. When I walked to the Science faculty, I saw the bus coming and I decided to take the bus and stopped walking. I don't know why I decided to change my mind but I felt I should be taking the bus. The flow of life. Destiny. Just kidding :P
Anyway, I saw Ming Rui from Kendo when I was walking towards the bus stop, and the bus reached the bus stop by the time I reached there. I waved at Ming Rui before alighting the bus. Guess who I saw on the bus, Dewi and Dong Rong. By that time, I was pretty stun on what happened to me that day. I stared blankly outside the bus on the way back, as if I'll caught sight of something. Sure enough, I caught sight of Jasmine standing by the roadside.
Of course, on the first glance I can't recognize is her because the girl was pretty :P But on the second glance I thought it was her, so I wonder if I should wait for her at the foyer or go find her. Finally I decided to wait for her. After that I walk back to my block with her. Looks like she brought a new dancing shoe, new top and a new skirt *jealous*
Come to think of it, I met 10 of my friends on the way back to my room...
I would like to say to all the friends that I met, thanks for being my friend. I'm sorry if I being fussy, sissy, stupid, mindless, eager or whatever bad things that I didn't notice of, but I promise I'll try my best to change my bad habits. Thanks for being my friend and making my life worthwhile :-)
(I cried. Now I understand now why people cries when they are happy...)
2 Comments:
Thanks for you to make me HAPPY today! and wrote about me on your blog. Was it "a bit SEXY"?? Then I try to HIDE a bit more next time! :P
You're most welcome! Even though I didn't intended to do so :P
Post a Comment
<< Home