Learning
- Zi Bin
Born with a body,
Born with a soul,
I asked for a loving family,
And God gave me one.
Through my body I moved,
Through my heart I played,
I searched for fun,
And ample fun I found.
Read through my eye,
Think through my mind,
I strive for knowledge,
And teachers guide me so.
Happy with a smile,
Sad with a tear,
I thought it was enough,
But I found something else.
Smiled with a friend,
Cried with a friend,
Played with a friend,
And I found friends.
I asked God,
What else should I looked for in life?
I have a family,
And I have friends.
God told me,
Listen here my son,
if I were to tell you,
"Learn" shall be the answer.
I was confused,
I have a family,
I have friends,
And I am learning too.
Suddenly I realize,
I haven't learnt about my family,
I haven't learnt to be a friend,
And I haven't know how I should learn.
I realize,
I'm still as naive as a cub,
There are more things for me to learn,
Here am I now ready to embark into the journey,
Into the journey of learning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home