Oyako don
Just got back from Business Faculty because I thought I'm having tutorial today. I ended up sitting in the class for half an hour before the class starts. Why am I so blur... Oh well, at least I slept early last night and woke up early this morning which I think is a nice thing to do *grins* I slept at 2 am and woke up at 7.30 am this morning leh! So early! Hmph!

You know, my resident will be having fire drill tonight and it clashed with my Kendo training! Normally I wouldn't bother anything about the drill, but I'm a Cluster Leader for this semester! Who's going to represent the cluster when I'm not around (T_T) Hmm... I think they're old enough to take care of themself :D
Uhuh... I might have to skipped today's Kendo training AGAIN because my chest muscle is aching now... I skipped Monday's training because of muscle ache that I get from the basketball match. I went to gym last night for the first time for the past few weeks, and I played basketball after gym.
The basketball match was pretty fun leh! I planned to pratice targeting for basketball on my own but when I reach there, I saw some of the guys who I had once played basketball with and they seem to be lacking one player, so they asked me to join them! But I was very blur during the match cause my muscle was pretty exhausted after the weight training. Hope my teammates don't mind me causing them to lose the match! I just won't give up any chances of having fun even I'm exhausted!
For those who's still wondering about my transponder, it's fixed now! The programmer came and reprogrammed the transponder and it works. No penalty of $40! よかった~ I suspect they are using some kind of RAM chip and the data was erased when I removed the battery. That's highly possible because the security guard told me they are not allowed to open the transponder and the RAM chip is used to prevent non-authorize personnel to change the battery *grin* or exploit it. I was so nervous when I find out I might be penalize for $40 if the transponder is faulty.
Jasmine taught me how to cook Oyako-don a.k.a. 親子丼! It's a chicken omelette. In the word Oyako-don, "Oya" means mother (chicken) and "ko" means son (egg). What you need is rice, eggs, chicken meats, mirin, soy sauce, onions and fish flake. To prepare it, first boil a pan of water (100ml per person). Then put in fish flake, and let it boil for awhile before removing it. Add in 1-2 tablespoon of soy sauce and mirin. After that add in the sliced onions and pieces of chicken meat. Stir until the meats are nearly cooked. Stir some eggs (1 per person) in a bowl and add them with the meats. The Oyako-don is ready to eat when the eggs is half cooked.

It was very nice! おいしいです♪ It was bit plain for me but I'm sure I'll learn to enjoy it ^_^
You know, my resident will be having fire drill tonight and it clashed with my Kendo training! Normally I wouldn't bother anything about the drill, but I'm a Cluster Leader for this semester! Who's going to represent the cluster when I'm not around (T_T) Hmm... I think they're old enough to take care of themself :D
Uhuh... I might have to skipped today's Kendo training AGAIN because my chest muscle is aching now... I skipped Monday's training because of muscle ache that I get from the basketball match. I went to gym last night for the first time for the past few weeks, and I played basketball after gym.
The basketball match was pretty fun leh! I planned to pratice targeting for basketball on my own but when I reach there, I saw some of the guys who I had once played basketball with and they seem to be lacking one player, so they asked me to join them! But I was very blur during the match cause my muscle was pretty exhausted after the weight training. Hope my teammates don't mind me causing them to lose the match! I just won't give up any chances of having fun even I'm exhausted!
For those who's still wondering about my transponder, it's fixed now! The programmer came and reprogrammed the transponder and it works. No penalty of $40! よかった~ I suspect they are using some kind of RAM chip and the data was erased when I removed the battery. That's highly possible because the security guard told me they are not allowed to open the transponder and the RAM chip is used to prevent non-authorize personnel to change the battery *grin* or exploit it. I was so nervous when I find out I might be penalize for $40 if the transponder is faulty.
Jasmine taught me how to cook Oyako-don a.k.a. 親子丼! It's a chicken omelette. In the word Oyako-don, "Oya" means mother (chicken) and "ko" means son (egg). What you need is rice, eggs, chicken meats, mirin, soy sauce, onions and fish flake. To prepare it, first boil a pan of water (100ml per person). Then put in fish flake, and let it boil for awhile before removing it. Add in 1-2 tablespoon of soy sauce and mirin. After that add in the sliced onions and pieces of chicken meat. Stir until the meats are nearly cooked. Stir some eggs (1 per person) in a bowl and add them with the meats. The Oyako-don is ready to eat when the eggs is half cooked.
It was very nice! おいしいです♪ It was bit plain for me but I'm sure I'll learn to enjoy it ^_^
3 Comments:
You like 親子丼?? the one I cooked yesterday, it was bit plain. It is ture. :P for me, it is still OK, but I though for you it was too plain. that is why I mention you to put a bit more soy sause. (^-^)
Oh, next Monday, i will cook dinner for my friends, please come to have dinner with me~!!
Yeah, the taste of 親子丼 is novel to me!
I would like to join you for dinner, but I have training during the evening... But if you don't mind I can join in for supper :P
Hahaha... I ended up going to your dinner :P BTW, thanks for the dinner! It was great :D
Post a Comment
<< Home