Sunday, April 24, 2005

My mom

My mother was and still a good and pretty housewife. Hehe. Well, she did quite a lot for me throughout my life, not to mention she's the one who carries me around in her tummy when I'm merely a fetus. (I know my dad did carried me around before I became a fetus, but that's not the main point here :P)

When I was in kindergarden, my mother always bring me to kindergarden even though it's just right behind my house. Oh yah! She always brings me along whenever she visits her mother and relative's house! And then she'll just let me play with my cousins, which is more or less same age with me.

Later on, when I was in primary school, I remembered that she always cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for me. Her cooking not bad one leh! I like her fried "petai" and steam fished the best. I was very lucky to have her to cook for me, not all of my friends get to taste their mother's cooking everyday. That's the reason why I do not know how to cook a normal meal until recently, because I got a mom who always cook for me! *beams proudly*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Through out my school years, she always drives me to school, tuition, playground, which is basically everywhere lah. That's one of the reason why I do not know how to take a bus until I was like... a university student? *blushes* Wei! Near my house do not have bus stop, how do you expect me to learn how to ride a bus?? However I never know how stressfull it is to drive until I got my driving license. It was horrible, especially during the time when it is traffic jam. *shivers*

You know hor, I remember when I was young, she always use "rotan" to whip me when I'm naughty. Hehe! I was pretty naughty when I was young, so there's always a "rotan" lying aroung the house, which was pretty handy for her when I refuse to study. *grins* Talking about "rotan", the "rotan" that the school used in school is even more painful... (Secret: I was whipped quite a lot in primary school and once in secondary school because I didn't do my homework!)

Time flies. Now that I'm a university student. I'm sorry I didn't do my best taking care of the siblings, and I always made you angry. But I promise I'll compensate it! And I'll study hard too! But for now, I have something to tell you...


Mom,

Happy Birthday! おたんじょうびおめでとう!

Love,
Son




6 Comments:

Blogger jasmine said...

You didnt know HOW TO GET BUS!? Hahahahahaha!!! I could get bus alone even in elementary school!

Well, I dun know how horrible to drive. I dun have license, so CANNOT drive. Then in Ipoh, you will be my DRIVER, right!?

And... one more thing. "I was pretty naughty when I was young" Is is "WAS" ma?? You ARE still very NAUGHTY lah!!

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I forgot to add this...
You are lucky to have such a good mother!! ;)
And おたんじょうびおめでとう for her!

2:01 AM  
Blogger Secret Agent said...

Hernh! But I know how to take bus now! I know how to take 95, 96, 92 and 200 bus in Singapore! :P

Be your driver? Hehe, we'll see by then.. *smirks*

Eee... Don't tell everyone that I'm naughty!!! No one is going to respect me now... (T_T)

Anyway, thanks lah! Hehe.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Secret Agent said...

ray: Hehe, thanks!


BTW, I just notice how awkward my sentence are when I tried to made one early in the morning...

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

T_T so sweet!! nene, ur mom' so nice ya...wat to do, ur her precious son!

wah, gand so naughty when young eh, haha... but so good now, guai guai study liao.. demo, must rotan u for bullying gals!!!

-vana-

6:03 AM  
Blogger Secret Agent said...

(>_<) Cannot rotan me!!!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home