Thursday, April 21, 2005

Personality Test

DisorderRating
Paranoid Disorder:Low
Schizoid Disorder:Low
Schizotypal Disorder:High
Antisocial Disorder:High
Borderline Disorder:Moderate
Histrionic Disorder:High
Narcissistic Disorder:High
Avoidant Disorder:High
Dependent Disorder:High
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:High

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --
-- Personality Disorders --

*****

HASH(0x890f7a0)
Your Hidden Power Is Water


You have a rather calm soul, but when tempted
will get pissed off at those who bug you. You
do whatever you can in your powers to help
those of your allies and have a okay taste for
human kind, but you find them rather annoying
on occasions.

Gem Stone: Saphire, Eye Color:Ice
Blue,Hair Color:Dark Blue that's long
that goes to your waist.

Quote:If you wait for me
Then I'll come for you. Although I've travelled
far, I always hold a place for you
In my heart. If you think of me, If you miss me
once in a while, Then I'll return to you. I'll
return and fill that space in your heart


What Is Your True Hidden Power? .::Beautiful Anime Pics::.
brought to you by Quizilla

Those are my test result. Got it off Vana's site!




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah! so high in lotsa stuff O_o heehee, and u got water too~!

-vana-

1:27 AM  
Blogger Secret Agent said...

Hehe, and mine is more well-rounded than yours!

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home