Sanzo
Actually I wanted to irritate Vana by asking her to visit my blog instead of answering her directly. But... Oh well, here's my answer...
True or false, sanzo is Hot and sexy?
I don't know and I don't want to know!!!

Sanzo from Saiyuki
But I think he is sort of cool rather than being hot and sexy. *grins* Well, I planned to do more workout in gym to have his body shape! And I think he has the same waist size as me. Hehe! (>_<)
True or false, sanzo is Hot and sexy?
I don't know and I don't want to know!!!
Sanzo from Saiyuki
But I think he is sort of cool rather than being hot and sexy. *grins* Well, I planned to do more workout in gym to have his body shape! And I think he has the same waist size as me. Hehe! (>_<)
2 Comments:
Yea! GO GAND! I LOVE this pic of him! cover of book5 :P *drools* yeap, ur waist size sama as him, almost aT least, heehee... both of u, cicak kering! nene, ganbatte gand senpai!! work those muscles, become strong n sexy like MY sanzo! hoohoo...
btw, admit it, YOU THINK HE'S HOT!
-vana-
Hehe, I like the pic too. Yah! I'll build up muscle and become strong and sexy and... hot... Hmm... So Sanzo is hot and sexy... *lost in thoughts*
Post a Comment
<< Home