Thursday, July 21, 2005

A stray cat

Again, I strolled from University Hall back to my hostel. It's quite a long walk but I think it's worth it. At least it knock off my intention of buying beers. That sure saved my pocket money.

On the way back, I saw a stray cat lying beside a walkway. I ignore her when I first passed her, but I thought I would like to rub her fur (kinda addicted to cat lately). So I went back to see her again.

It was seem to be so wierd for me to actually turn back just for a cat. Of course, even the cat was surprised and she backed off a few steps. She hold still and stare at me.

She was a skinny one. Definetly a stray cat. I was hoping it will come near me, but we both hold still and stared at each other. When I found out I didn't bring any food along, I turned and left away. I notice the cat was interested by my sudden movement, but I don't really care anyway.

I just kept on strolling along the path back. And a question suddenly came to me, what if I stayed and motion the cat to come to me?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home