Strolling (cont.)
I'm starting to enjoy strolling, especially the walk that I had just now.
It just finished raining just now. The air was fresh. The urge of going back to nature was strong and I alight a few stops before my hostel. From there I stroll back to my hostel.
It was relaxing, and I like the winds of fresh air.
If only my eyes wasn't as wet as the grass after the rain, I'm sure the scenary were nice.
It just finished raining just now. The air was fresh. The urge of going back to nature was strong and I alight a few stops before my hostel. From there I stroll back to my hostel.
It was relaxing, and I like the winds of fresh air.
If only my eyes wasn't as wet as the grass after the rain, I'm sure the scenary were nice.
2 Comments:
^^ envy u ne, enjoying ur morning walks XD
-vana-
Hehe, you should try morning walk with your parents! I'm sure it's fun, cause I used to go morning market with my parents. Hehe!
Post a Comment
<< Home