Sunday, August 14, 2005

Engin Rag

It has been a long time since I last update my blog. Reason being is that I can't post what I did during my vacation. At least not until the Rag Day is finished. Sounds chim eh? It's sure is! Hehe.

As you might have guess it, I've joined Engineering Club's Rag team. I've stayed back in NUS during my vacation to build something called "float". I can proudly tell you all that I have no regrets joining the Rag team. I love my rag team! RAG2005 rocks!

Behold of my euphoric feelings toward Rag, I shall hereby show you our team's float of the year 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Merman (a.k.a. Sam) &The Gladiator

It was rather dissapointing to mention that we didn't win any awards, but I don't care about it. I've already got more that I asked for.

I got a lot of fun, experiences and friends.

Through out the 2 months of getting together with my team members, I've learnt and realize a lot of things. And that have lead to changes of myself, and the changes itself became a part of me, a part of me that I'll never forget.

Isn't it weird how a simple of notion of saying yes, can lead you to a journey of excietment and dissapointment? I can choose to go back to my home, I can choose to work part time in Singapore, I can just stay back in Singapore and freaking hell just enjoy myself. Yet I choose to join Rag during the vacation.

It wasn't really a coincidence that I choose to join Rag this year. I've already planned out what I'll be doing for the whole vacation. With 2 lesson of Kendo training, 2 lesson of Ballroom dancing lesson and 6 days of Rag each week, it sounded so fullfiling. Sad to say, sometimes things just doesn't go as planned.

From 6 days of Rag each week, 10 am to 5 pm, we further move on to 4 pm to 10 pm, and later 2 pm to 10 pm. When things became busier, we ended up having Rag for the whole week, 10 am to 10 pm. Finally we ended up from 10 pm to the-time-you-finished-your-job, which can be as late as 3 am. (Before Rag Day itself, we have to stay awake from 3 pm to 4 pm the next day, 25 hours without sleep, but I'll come to that later. Hehe!)

Oh wait, it's 1 am. I'm going to stop here now, I still have to catch 8 am class tomorrow. Hehe, see ya!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Merman, 2nd stage




3 Comments:

Blogger King Liang said...

wow!really envy u for enjoying ur rag,it's kind of sad tat i haven't participating in any rag before!

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! so beautiful!!!!!!!!! nene, very keng ya ur float! u n ur team did a fantastic job~ gosh... envy u la, enjoying urself in all these activities~

-vana-

6:17 PM  
Blogger Secret Agent said...

Hehe, thanks for the compliments!

Vana, come to NUS to study and join Rag lah! :D

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home