Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Today

I had a lot of fun going out today. I've been to Dhoby Ghaut, City Hall, Orchard and Bugis! I had Japanese food for lunch in Don Noodle Distro (which wasn't really nice, but it was fun complaining about it) and Kimchi Ramen in Sieyu food junction. It was so damn great.

Actually, I went to Don Noodle Distro because I was cheated into buying the coupons for it. And it happens inside NUS! Argh! I couldn't imagine I've handed over SGD 20 for a bunch of 1 for 1 ala-carte coupons.

Few days ago, there was this guy who dressed nicely approach my friend and I in NUS. I wasn't sure what he wanted when he try to get our attention. I thought he wanted to ask for direction, which most of the people do in NUS, but he start introducing himself and took out a coupon swiftly. He showed the coupon to us and start to crap a lot about it. He only mention once that we had to pay in order to get the coupons, and never mention about it again throughout the whole conversation. He even ignore my question to confirm that I have to pay for the coupon.


The coupon

I'm sure my head was totally concious until he mention something like "girlfriend". Bang, point-blank. My mind went totally blank and handed him SGD 20. I can't really remember what happened after that.

Anyway, I'll be having 3 days Kendo camp starting from today. We'll be training for 3 times per day, and we'll end on Friday afternoon, and we'll be having a joint training on Thursday night! We'll be training with SKC, NYP and SMU Kendo members. Hehe, wish me luck!




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was good lesson and good chance to know how fraud works. Btw, it's hard to spell "Dhoby Ghaut" correctly.

jia you for the camp!;)

10:12 AM  
Blogger Secret Agent said...

Ah... Thanks for correcting my mistake!

Yeah, it was really lucky because it only cost $20. Hey, maybe the other two branch will be much better than the Don Noodle!

I'm going to jia you for my camp, jia you for yours too!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home