Friday, May 26, 2006

1 point hikimen

I can't believe I've forgotten to blog about this. Yes, I've successfully carried out a hikimen that earns me a point! Wohoo! And I'm proud that the juniors get to witness this. I've rarely have the chance to witness a hikimen that is excuted successfully during a shiai. Most of the time, either the hikimen is too weak or it is being parried away. There was one time I've even given up doing hikimen during a shiai, thinking that it would be impossible for me to excute it properly, until I've seen through my eyes how Suresh performed a successful hikimen in a tournament.

There's a difference between a good hikimen done in training, and a good hikimen done in a shiai. In shiai, you have to convince at least 2 judges that you've successfully performed a hikimen. In training you don't convince anyone else, you convince yourself. After seing the judges raising their flags when Suresh did the perfect hikimen, I was able to convinced myself, and further trying to convince the judges. And I did it! The timing and the spirit was there.

Hehe, my next aim, hiki-do! I saw Suresh did that one too ^_^




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyoh, change number oso nv tell :\

okr guy

7:16 PM  
Blogger Secret Agent said...

I'm really sorry :P Who are you?

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe congrats yea gand!!!!!! wow, got a shot of it? XD

-vana-

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home