Saturday, June 10, 2006

Foods~

It had been a long time since I last posted what I've cooked. So here I am, showing off again!



Japanese Chicken Curry

I didn't take picture of the dish this Wednesday, what you're seing now is the leftover after being reheated the next morning. I was using the Japanese curry cubes that Eriko left it to me. Even though it wasn't as spicy as Indian curry, it tasted great! The curry itself was a bit watery, but I'll try adding flour next time and see how it goes.



Song Fish with mushroom

This is what I had for dinner just now. I've no idea how Song fish tastes like, but I just grabbed when I was shopping after my dance class. Gee, I'm always vulnerable to red price tags that are sticked over the blue ones. The dish wasn't too bad, and it contained some exotic flavours as I've added in shimeji, shitake and golden needle mushroom. Yummy~



Miso Soup

Miso soup is a traditional Japanese soup that is common throughout Japan. And it wasn't too difficult to prepare it! The salty flavoured goes along well with either my breakfast, lunch or dinner. There are sweet miso soup being sold which I would like to try it next time!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home