My Slave
I'm not sure since when she became my Slave, but somehow we ended up having a Master-Slave relationship. I checked the dictionary some time ago, and realized that this is called "bondage"??? How can such fun and exciting relationship be define as bondage!!! *innocent watery eyes look*
Even though she's just a Slave, she always represented a pleasant image in my mind:

Yes, she had managed to make me addicted with tiramisu. The bitter sweetness of cocoa powder, the slight hint of whiskey, and the soft and puffy "bread" that never seems to be enough for me.
It sounds good to have a Slave who can make tiramisu for you, but Slave nowadays ain't as good as Slave back when slavery is legal. My Slave needs to study hard, take exam and do not required to learn sewing. Interesting isn't she?
Even though she's just a Slave, she always represented a pleasant image in my mind:

Yes, she had managed to make me addicted with tiramisu. The bitter sweetness of cocoa powder, the slight hint of whiskey, and the soft and puffy "bread" that never seems to be enough for me.
It sounds good to have a Slave who can make tiramisu for you, but Slave nowadays ain't as good as Slave back when slavery is legal. My Slave needs to study hard, take exam and do not required to learn sewing. Interesting isn't she?
2 Comments:
Oi~ Just because I refused to sew/mend ur clothes for u means that I can't do it. I just refuse to! AHAHHAHAHAA..... (I enjoyed doing cross-stitch as a child...gawd, I am so domesticated)
Yes, I have to deal with alot of shit besides serving you as your Slave.
But Master, I do appreciate you so much. Thank you for always being there for me. :)
Hmph, I've successfully sew my gi one day before the competition!
That's the very least Master can do for you. Be strong!
Post a Comment
<< Home