Saturday, April 28, 2007

Weird things

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read you blog!

1. I shaved my head, twice.
2. I wear purple/white swimming goggles.
3. I get nervous when pretty girls sit next to me.
4. I don't buy my own underwear, mom get them for me. (just like Vana!)
5. Once, I was in the backseat, and I let go of the car handbrake after my friend parked his car. The car slid forward. No one was hurt.
6. I am a MENSA member.

TAGGED
1. June
2. Tyng
3. Vern
4. Hwa Chin
5. Eriko
6. Slave




1 Comments:

Anonymous Eriko said...

Hi zibin:)
your 6 points are really weird...haha

BTW. I don't reply chain mails and taggings. sorry...

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home