H.S.H.
H.S.H. stands for Home Sweet Home.
It has been a month since I last posted. After going through all that I've planned, I came to a break after my plan to Tokyo failed. Other than that, everything goes pretty well.
My vacation was first fired off with organizing Sado performance for FASS. My boss was the host for the performance, but I couldn't enjoy her performance because I was in backstage. However, our okashi was fantastic. Our budget increased this year so we get to order higher quality snacks! Hehhe~
I realized I enjoyed sea very much, so I went for the SEA sports camp. Guess what we did in the camp? Wakeboarding, the most incredibly, adrenaline pumping, exciting sports ever. And expensive too. But it was fun! The feeling was great when you managed to ski on the water with the speedboat pulling you!
We did windsurfing too. Another super duper fun sport. I couldn't managed to sail for a distance, but I managed to turn the sail 180 degree. I couldn't had imagined how difficult is windsurfing, and being managed to setting the sail upright is rewarding. You can feel the wind dragging you forward on the waving sea. Like like... you're windsurfing!
If there's one thing that you need to know before sailing, that will be tagging. When you're sailing and your partner shout "tag", he/she's trying to kill you. Dodge the sail! The game ends when either player is knocked unconscious, or managed to capsized the boat into the sea. My partner totally freaked out when I asked, "Can I capsize the boat?"
Talking about capsizing, capsizing in kayaking is fun, only when other kayak has already rafted up. Instructor of ours told us about how to recover from capsizing. What the heck, since we're out in the sea, might as well try capsizing. My partner agrees (mostly because I was sitting behind her, holding the oar, threating). Luckily everyone managed to recover our kayak, and Kelvin, our instructor, managed to guess who's the culprit. Intentional capsizing, good for him, no paperwork on accident report.
Well, we did life saving too. And BBQ, and games. I could've managed to see my groupmates in bikini, but... Sigh!!! There goes my ultimate intension... Anyway, I managed to get a nice sun tan and started shedding in a temple.
I joined Meditation retreat after the sports camp. It was a 7 days retreat in a temple. We did meditation in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening. We were lucky enough to be lead by a Burmese monk. Funny guy, heh! The experience was really great. Even though we had a strict diet of vegetarian foods, but the fruits provided were of varieties! Never in my life has been pampered with oranges, pears, grapes, cherries and apples!
Of course, coming up next is my third Kendo grading. I got 2nd Kyu. I wanted to get 1st Kyu, that would at least saved me 40 SGD (by having double promotion)! But it was still okay, I've gotten myself more than just a grade anyway. It's the experience that counts, yay?
So, what is the thing that I have been dreaded for the past 1 year? Going to Japan. I spent the next few weeks planning the program and sourcing sponsorships. If everything goes right, I should be in Tokyo now, sleeping with a few roommates, looking forward to attend Enshu School's practice tomorrow. Yeah, the hostel was booked, practice timing was fixed, but the money is not coming in. And I'm too stingy to dig out my own money.
So here I am, looking forward to this weekend Magic the Gathering 10th Edition prerelease. Another 1 month of vacation to go. I still have time to plan for my Japan trip.
P.S. BTW, after I went back to Malaysia, my family and I went to Redang Island for 3 days 2 nights! However, it was a bit too crowded to my liking, even though we went during the weekdays! Other than that, the sea was clear, the sands was fine, and comfortable. Going again? Nay, maybe some other beaches, hehe!
It has been a month since I last posted. After going through all that I've planned, I came to a break after my plan to Tokyo failed. Other than that, everything goes pretty well.
My vacation was first fired off with organizing Sado performance for FASS. My boss was the host for the performance, but I couldn't enjoy her performance because I was in backstage. However, our okashi was fantastic. Our budget increased this year so we get to order higher quality snacks! Hehhe~
I realized I enjoyed sea very much, so I went for the SEA sports camp. Guess what we did in the camp? Wakeboarding, the most incredibly, adrenaline pumping, exciting sports ever. And expensive too. But it was fun! The feeling was great when you managed to ski on the water with the speedboat pulling you!
We did windsurfing too. Another super duper fun sport. I couldn't managed to sail for a distance, but I managed to turn the sail 180 degree. I couldn't had imagined how difficult is windsurfing, and being managed to setting the sail upright is rewarding. You can feel the wind dragging you forward on the waving sea. Like like... you're windsurfing!
If there's one thing that you need to know before sailing, that will be tagging. When you're sailing and your partner shout "tag", he/she's trying to kill you. Dodge the sail! The game ends when either player is knocked unconscious, or managed to capsized the boat into the sea. My partner totally freaked out when I asked, "Can I capsize the boat?"
Talking about capsizing, capsizing in kayaking is fun, only when other kayak has already rafted up. Instructor of ours told us about how to recover from capsizing. What the heck, since we're out in the sea, might as well try capsizing. My partner agrees (mostly because I was sitting behind her, holding the oar, threating). Luckily everyone managed to recover our kayak, and Kelvin, our instructor, managed to guess who's the culprit. Intentional capsizing, good for him, no paperwork on accident report.
Well, we did life saving too. And BBQ, and games. I could've managed to see my groupmates in bikini, but... Sigh!!! There goes my ultimate intension... Anyway, I managed to get a nice sun tan and started shedding in a temple.
I joined Meditation retreat after the sports camp. It was a 7 days retreat in a temple. We did meditation in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening. We were lucky enough to be lead by a Burmese monk. Funny guy, heh! The experience was really great. Even though we had a strict diet of vegetarian foods, but the fruits provided were of varieties! Never in my life has been pampered with oranges, pears, grapes, cherries and apples!
Of course, coming up next is my third Kendo grading. I got 2nd Kyu. I wanted to get 1st Kyu, that would at least saved me 40 SGD (by having double promotion)! But it was still okay, I've gotten myself more than just a grade anyway. It's the experience that counts, yay?
So, what is the thing that I have been dreaded for the past 1 year? Going to Japan. I spent the next few weeks planning the program and sourcing sponsorships. If everything goes right, I should be in Tokyo now, sleeping with a few roommates, looking forward to attend Enshu School's practice tomorrow. Yeah, the hostel was booked, practice timing was fixed, but the money is not coming in. And I'm too stingy to dig out my own money.
So here I am, looking forward to this weekend Magic the Gathering 10th Edition prerelease. Another 1 month of vacation to go. I still have time to plan for my Japan trip.
P.S. BTW, after I went back to Malaysia, my family and I went to Redang Island for 3 days 2 nights! However, it was a bit too crowded to my liking, even though we went during the weekdays! Other than that, the sea was clear, the sands was fine, and comfortable. Going again? Nay, maybe some other beaches, hehe!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home