swim+save

This is me, sneezing while blogging in a freaking cold lab.
My design project on "temporary support system for deep excavation" has finally ended yesterday. Of course, I ended up celebrating it by jogging with KL and LY from Clementi -> NUS -> Dover road -> Clementi. Damn syiok you know! After that we went for McD supper and we nearly go for alcohol next, which has kept me alive and typing now.
The day right after, today, I went for the mass swim event or so they called "swim+save". 22 laps continuous for about 40 minutes, with a few breaks towards the end when my legs started to cramp. And I got myself a goodies bag and a Tshirt (my main intention)! It was a bit dissapointing that the goodies bag got lighter than previous year, and the Tshirt quality is not as good as last year, but oh well, hope it'll last a year for me (i'm still wearing the Arena Tshirt I got previous year :D).
Anyway, I realize my free-style very slooow lah, anyone willing to teach me???
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home