Monday, March 21, 2005

Happy Birthday Aman

It's 2 in the morning now, 33 days away from my finals and I have to attend lesson at 10 tomorrow morning. I'm very sleepy now but I don't feel good without updating my blog. Everyone seems to have updated theirs except mine :P

Let's see what I did last week. I've cooked quite a few dishes last week. The best dish that I cooked is Takikomi-gohann. It was easy to made, all I need to do is mix some rice, mushroom, carrot, chicken, soya sauce and mirin into my rice cooker and wait for 20 minutes. Like every Japanese food that I learnt from Jasmine, it taste great too. The rest of the dishes are some personal wicked piece of artwork, which were made out of everything that is left in my refrigerator.

One of them is "fried" rice with egg, garlics and soya sauce, except that I didn't use oil for it. Some of the rice end up sticking at the pan but at least it's more healthy. I'm surprised that it's tasty too! It taste like fried rice minus the oil (^_^)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yummy~

Next will be the boiled celery plus garlics plus kon-nyaku. Again, without using oil. Hehe. It also turned out to be edible lah! I was cooking the "fried" rice and the boiled celery for my lunch, but it was too dry, so I boil a bowl of miso soup. I just add in the celery that I've boiled into the soup and boil again. (That's the only ingredient that I'm left with)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Healthy food! I think... :P

Well, the last two dishes that I made last week are miso soup with radish, white mushroom, tofu and seaweed (I designed it myself and I called it as Black & White), and I tried to cook boiled yam and carrot. The two dishes didn't turn out well... The radish is too "hard" to eat, the same with the yam. Jasmine told me it's normal if I brought yam that is too old. (T_T) Even so, it's more healthier than PGP food. Hehe. I manage to finish half of it and I'm keeping the rest for tomorrow.

Oh yah, I went to celebrate Aman's birthday party leh! Happy Birthday Aman! He said he's handsome. *eh-hem* Back to what I want to say. We went to Marina Bay for steamboat! That guy went to Sentosa with his friend to watch pretty girls and pretty dogs. Tsk tsk... Never asked me to go along. It was very syiok leh. $10 and it's all you can eat! After that we went to play snooker~ And I manage to score a few points! I'm so good *rolleyes*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hehe. I think that's enough lah. Time for me to sleep. Night guys!




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!! U cooked so many dished a dayy just for one meal? Can u really finish it? Unbelievable!! But ur food is quite healthy!! Good! Well, can u pls teach me how to make radish soup? It has been kept in my fridge more than a week already...+_+
Hey, when is Aman's birthday? I really dun know leh. Never send my wishes to him tim... #_#

8:09 PM  
Blogger Secret Agent said...

No lah!!! Those are what I cooked during the last week. Hehe.

Try to read my blog entry
http://zbwu.blogspot.com/2005/02/japaneses-radish-soup.html

The instruction is towards the end there. Ask me if you don't understand! BTW, Aman's birthday is this Wednesday I think.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home