Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Oops

I'm having a short break between lecture now. I guess I'll take this opportunity to update my blog while I'm eating banana.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okie, enough with the poor banana. I just finished my leture and went for lunch with friends. Guess what I found out on the way to canteen. Aman read my blog. Erm... Wait a minute, let me rephrase that.

AMAN WAS READING MY BLOG ALL ALONG!!!

So?

Well, I think he got jealous for not mentioning him in my blog, so here I am talking about him. He's studying the same course with me and he thinks he is macho. Okie, let's move on with other people.

Sam went to Chinese Garden to help organize the kayak competition and he came back with a severe sunburn. He was like having a trip back from hell *shivers* That's the result of not having sunblock. He got red white zebra strips on his leg, arms that are burned on top but remains white on the bottom, red hot face (literaly) and a funny after-sun-burn expression on his face. And he was shedding in the lecture just now (>_<) Hope he recover soon.

BTW, during Monday my friends interviewed me for their group assignment (website at minus 4 Degree Celcius). It's about computer cooling system and overclocking. I'm in the DIY section. Be warned though 99% of what I've said have been edited (T_T)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home