Weird
I'm feeling so weird now. There are so many things happened and I'm running out of time.
I'll be having 4 exams next week, back to back, 4 days 4 exams. This is not the only thing that I felt stressed with. After the semester ends, things will start to change again. I'll have to deal with new semester, module biddings, and more assignments.
I wasn't sure if I'm able to finish my revision on time. There are so many things that I wanted to do. It's so weird. I felt I'm getting weaker in making decision. There are something that I doesn't want to lose.
I'll be having 4 exams next week, back to back, 4 days 4 exams. This is not the only thing that I felt stressed with. After the semester ends, things will start to change again. I'll have to deal with new semester, module biddings, and more assignments.
I wasn't sure if I'm able to finish my revision on time. There are so many things that I wanted to do. It's so weird. I felt I'm getting weaker in making decision. There are something that I doesn't want to lose.
2 Comments:
'weird' days will eventually be gone, and good days will come. :) Jia you lo. Me? No holiday la.. straight away 2nd Sem liao. So cham. Neway good luck in ur exams.
Hehe, that's true. Good luck for your new semester lah!
Post a Comment
<< Home