Moving
For the past few days I had been constantly moving. I did not foresee that I won't be getting an in-campus accommodation and now I'm lucky that my friend is willing to accommodate me.
One of the stupid and interesting thing that I did was when I slept in my room after I was issused a warning. The day after, when I went out early in the morning, the cleaners came and threw all my stuff away. Of course, my watch was stolen as I couldn't find it in the rubbish dump, along with my other things. I couldn't blame the cleaners as it was my fault that I should have moved out earlier.
Mirin is now kindly kept by my friend. It was a relieved that I am able to find someone to take care of her. I couldn't imagine continue keeping it in the kitchen without anyone looking after. Anyway, she's getting prettier. The colors started to appear on her fins, I know it'll get nicer.
One of the stupid and interesting thing that I did was when I slept in my room after I was issused a warning. The day after, when I went out early in the morning, the cleaners came and threw all my stuff away. Of course, my watch was stolen as I couldn't find it in the rubbish dump, along with my other things. I couldn't blame the cleaners as it was my fault that I should have moved out earlier.
Mirin is now kindly kept by my friend. It was a relieved that I am able to find someone to take care of her. I couldn't imagine continue keeping it in the kitchen without anyone looking after. Anyway, she's getting prettier. The colors started to appear on her fins, I know it'll get nicer.
2 Comments:
O_o
*imagines gand angkut his mattress from one end o da campus, up da bukit, n turun balik...* XD
take care oo hehehe~~
lol, I've did that before >_<
Post a Comment
<< Home