Going home
I'm going home tomorrow! Gosh, I can't believe my 1 month vacation have already half gone before I'm heading back home.
I'm going back for 1 week. Other than eat and sleep, hopefully I'll get to train in my hometown's dojo. In other words, I'll be bringing my bogu and shinai back to Ipoh >_< I want to wear my kimono!
Just recently I've bought myself a soldering set, and I've made a to do list for it. I'll need to get everything done before semester starts. And talking about new semester... I need to plan for my modules again.
1. Japan & Singapore/Southeast Asian Studies
2. Japanese III
3. Urban Planning
4. Finite Element Analysis
5. Foundation Engineering
6. Critical Thinking and Writing?
Hmm....
I'm going back for 1 week. Other than eat and sleep, hopefully I'll get to train in my hometown's dojo. In other words, I'll be bringing my bogu and shinai back to Ipoh >_< I want to wear my kimono!
Just recently I've bought myself a soldering set, and I've made a to do list for it. I'll need to get everything done before semester starts. And talking about new semester... I need to plan for my modules again.
1. Japan & Singapore/Southeast Asian Studies
2. Japanese III
3. Urban Planning
4. Finite Element Analysis
5. Foundation Engineering
6. Critical Thinking and Writing?
Hmm....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home