Hiyoko
*Good morning! My name is Hiyoko~
THE END
Hope you all enjoy it. *yawn*I have to sleep now, my physics lecturer is going to squeeze two lectures into one today... One of them is about the Schrodinger equation! *trying hard to restrain myself from getting too excited* Must sleep... おやすみ...
8 Comments:
eh..your blog getting more and more features.good on you..teach me le..i also want the hairy thingy..and what's that chick? mine are marshmallow chicks for easter.. and i like your comic! *cheers*
That chick is ひよ子, a kind of Japanese candy :D Jasmine brought it back from Japan for me! Hehe.
You know, for a moment I was stunned when you said you wanted the hairy thingy... :P The hairy thing hor, you can try playing with your blog's template. You know where is it? Just try anything you want and click preview. If you want, I'll try to teach you later lah!
wah!!!! looks delicous! haha, so did u reall ate the poor, cute lil thing? reminds me dat mooncake cuih, the ones they sell in those fancy baskets :D >_< wat hairy thigies?? *thinking of spiders...*
-vana-
Well, I tried not to eat it, but... It was so tasty! :-(
Hairy thing? Actually she wanted a hairy thing that starts with A. Hehe! She wants a hairy ape!!! :P
Wah!! So cute!! How did you make it?? teach me lah.. Shi Fu!!! Hahhaha.. unfortunately i couldn't take a pic for it before i ate it.. :( banyak semut liao....
Hehe. If you want, I can teach you after exam lah! For the moment, you can try using Paint. Its in Start Menu -> Accessories -> Paint. It's quite easy to use.
Sorry to hear that the ants are one step faster. Hehe! :P
I love this tiny sweet bird!!
This is my favorite since I was a child:D
Wah! That's cool! Everyone likes the bird :D
Post a Comment
<< Home